Thursday, August 19, 2010

At work....

Good tunes today so far.... my co-worker Brooke make me a copy of Bee Thousand from Guided By Voices which I thought was really sweet of her. My favorite GBV album. So far in rotation today on our freakin' system at work that I usually want to kick:

1. Screamin' Jay Hawkins - Feast Of The Mau Mau
2. The Cramps - Stay Sick
3. Guided By Voices - Bee Thousand
4. The Mummies - Play Their Own Records
5. Butthole Surfers - Pajkfh akhdkjfdkhga;orh (Whatever it's called) ya know... the album that has Hurdy Gurdy man on it.

Neeley just came through with the shipment of special order albums and I got jilted again! Tim at Crypt just doesn't want to send me some shit!

Hopefully later I'll get to play my Brotherman and Ziggy Stardust Soundtrack.... I'm sick of hearing Neil Young and The Who.... boo.......

No comments:

Post a Comment