Friday, September 10, 2010

Vinyl keeps a rollin' all night long...

It seems that a day doesn't go by where I don't bring home records. Good or bad... you decide. I have been on a huge Superchunk and Girls Against Boys kick lately (hint, hint) and have listened to both bands non-stop. Here are some new ones that I have gotten in the past 2 days:

Twilight - Monument To Time End
Boris and Ian Astbury - BXI
Thee Headcoats - The Sounds Of Baskervilles
Iron Madien - Seventh Son of a Seventh Son (UK Pressing)
Rudy Ray Moore - Eat Out More Often
Rolling Stones - Tattoo You
Black Sheep - A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing
Two Live Crew - We Want Some (You Know What)
Big Daddy Kane - Long Live The Kane
Tyrone Davis - Let's Be Closer Together

So a nice mix of stuff here huh? My taste in music makes no sense and I like it!

Got a new guitar pedal today.... yeah! It finally brings together the sound I was looking for. I have wrote 2 songs for G/A/A/G. I'm on a roll..... Lyrics are not my thing so that is going to be the hard part. I'll ask Jack Oblivian when I see him to write those for me instead....

R.N.R.H.K.
Angie

1 comment:

  1. One day, I'm gonna write a song and give it to a band. Call me the Robert Hunter...

    Maiden versus Priest? Priest, always.

    Think Billy Childish could be convinced to work with Amy Winehouse?

    ReplyDelete