Friday, September 3, 2010

The Carpenters Live At The New London - Goodbye to love

I think she borrowed this dress from Loretta Lynn... and took it in about 10 sizes.... I still love Karen Carpenter. It's all because of one shitty ass man in Billboard who wrote a review and called Karen a little chubby that sent her into her mass insanity to become thin as a stick. I officially sign up to throat punch that guy for pushing such a great singer into what I think was basically suicide. Wow.... I sound like Debbie Downer tonight....

3 comments:

  1. Karen should've written an answer-back song a la Heart's "Barracuda" or Skynyrd's "Sweet Home Alabama."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, another one of my all-time fave voices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't mind The Carpenters at all. Same goes for Christopher Cross. I've been known to "jump" around to "Ride Like The Wind."

    ReplyDelete