Friday, September 3, 2010

If I were a carpenter...

.... I would be Karen Carpenter. Not that we have that much in common... I hate the taste of Ipacec Syrup, I don't weigh 93 pounds but we both do play the drums. I have no idea where this is going...

New Records:
Interpol - Interpol
Husker Du - Candy Apple Grey
Galaxie 500 - This Is Our Music
Slint - Spiderland

Is it me or does it seem like I get albums just about everyday? Do you think I have a problem/addiction? Is there a 12 step program for this? No, I'll just keep on truckin'....

After working my second "job" tomorrow, it's off to Kalamazoo! One bad thing about driving there this time of year, the deer are running and I'm driving at night. I do have deer horns but still those bastards will dart right out in front of your car. One thing I want to do while I'm back home: Machete! Or even Piranha....

R.N.R.H.K.
Angie


1 comment:

  1. I've never owned that Galaxie album. I love Today and On Fire, but This Is Our Music never found a home in my stash. Maybe I should get the Rykodisc collection with all the studio albums and unreleased stuff.

    Sugar in your coffee doesn't taste quite right. Feeling the effects for a hundred thousand nights...

    ReplyDelete